The modular sofa for breakout areas.
- versatile: stand alone or in combination
- stable and robust: high-quality, long-lasting foam RG 40/45 (RG = density – an important quality attribute.)
- sturdy: all supporting elements of the wooden frame are made of solid beech wood.
- optically ‘floating’ backrest: connected to body by chrome-plated metal fittings.
- many colours and fabric options: synthetic leather or fabric covering
- modern: silver-painted wooden feet with plastic gliders
- easy care: covers removable and washable at 30 C / 86 F
- safe: flame retardant covers conform to EN 1021-1. Padding is also available in flame retardant materials (CME) at an additional cost of 25%